How to install Kruti Dev 160 Bold in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Kruti Dev 160 Bold font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Kruti Dev 160 Bold font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Kruti Dev 160 Bold font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Kruti Dev 160 Bold font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Kruti Dev 160 Bold font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Kruti Dev 160 Bold font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Please Type/Pest Your Kruti Dev 160 Bold Text Below :-