How to install CV Rabinbold Italic in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the CV Rabinbold Italic font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy CV Rabinbold Italic font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click CV Rabinbold Italic font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the CV Rabinbold Italic font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the CV Rabinbold Italic font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the CV Rabinbold Italic font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Please Type/Pest Your CV Rabinbold Italic Text Below :-